Hello Again

Well hello there.  It's been a while.  Crazy.  I've had a baby, killed a plant, been a doula, shoveled some snow, and soaked up some sun.  I've dealt with loss, I've learned a lot, had two birthdays, chopped my hair.  What have you been up to?  I'd love to jump in and give you all the juicy details of my life, (at least the ones that this good ol' brstfeedin brain can recall.)  But I'll save all my rantin', ravin', recipe-in' for later.  For now I'll give an overview of what I've been doing since I last wrote...

I used my belly as a seat

Cleaned up a LOT of messes

Played in the snow.

Had a baby
The unfiltered, "this is real life," picture

Kissed a baby
After sleep, coffee, a shower and some make up. Plus filter.

Took pictures. Because kids just grow up so fast.



Found out that Daddy is better at brushing hair than mama.  Wow.  

Saw a baby eat some dirt.  Went to the beach. Over and over and over.  You know the drill.

Cut my hair.  Just chopped it all off. Bye bye, ponytie.

Swam in a hot spring pool.  Saw my brothers play a show at the Denver Colosseum! (Dreams come true.) Started homeschooling for preschool.  Sent my husband to Denmark to play drums. Played in the snow.  Saw family. 












 Went on a road trip. Flew with all three kids and my hubby.  Flew with all three kids by myself.  And a whole lot more.   I'm talking face painting, making a mermaid outfit, whipping homemade whipped cream for the first time, being surprised with a birthday party, you get the just.  It was a great year, although in many ways hard, and I feel like a new and revised version of the same old person.  What a whirlwind.  I wanted to bring you unto date, so that I start blogging again. So, hello.  Hello.  Good to be back.  I'm excited to see what this new year brings.


















\