First is the Worst

My husband has a saying.  "First is the worst, second is the best."  He mainly says it when he's just lost at something.  Generally, I think the saying is annoying and juvenile, but today I was thinking about how hard it is to write a blog after a long period of silence.  I was thinking, its not so bad once you are blogging again, but the first is the worst.  I guess the saying just might be true, once in a blue moon. The problem is, how do you sum up an entire summer worth of life in one short, captivating blog? Hmm...

Surprise! Pregnant! Wow.

Lake. Beach. Yay.

Morning sickness.  Couch.  Not cooking.

Alternate types of activities so that my kids can get rid of their energy without me using any.



That about sums it up. We did go to the beach the first half of the summer.  Really.  The last month we haven't been.  But we have been playing a lot outside, with scooters and tricycles, and mom sitting in a chair in the shade. That about sums it up.  I think I'm going to to a nap.  Did I mention napping?  Yeah, that's been a big part of my summer too.

Pretend napping.  Mom's favorite game!

 My sweeties!

 Read napping.  Nap reading?  I'm not sure what to say.