Dear Beautiful Child

Dear Beautiful Child,
You are God's gift to me.
You are wonderful, and smart.
Beautiful and funny.
Graceful, yet crashing into everything.
Jumping for joy, dancing.
Singing. At the top of your lungs.

I want you to grow up happy and strong.
Having everything you could need.
Whatever helps you become wise and truthful.
Smart and witty.
Teach you how to spend money, and how to save it.
Whatever you need, even if sometimes it is "need".

In a cold world, where people fear, may you be brave.
A person who loves, trusts and forgives.
Who sings in the shower, and dances in the rain.
Who can tell others that you are frustrated.
But is also able to say, "I love you".

Someone who deals with both joy and sorrow.
Someone who is well acquainted
With both themself, and with God
Who is comfortable enough to enjoy silence
And bold enough to enjoy a crowd.

Litte person, you hold my heart.
I serve you with my whole self.
You are my laughter and my sunshine.
You are the fingerpaint all over the walls of my heart.
I love you from my toes to the moon.

Dear Beautiful Child,
You are God's gift to me.
You are wonderful, and smart.
Beautiful and funny.
Graceful, yet crashing into everything.
Jumping for joy, dancing.
Singing. At the top of your lungs.

And now, you are driving me crazy.
And I think it is bedtime.
Goodnight, dear beautiful.

Copywrite MaryWalker 2010